3-Strand Twisted Nylon Rope, 3/8 In.
$0.24 0.24 FT
This 3-strand twisted nylon rope is strong, lightweight and flexible. It has an excellent resistance against abrasions, chemicals, mold and mildew. The diameter of this rope measures 3/8 inch, and it is sold by the foot.
Nylon rope is a stronger alternative to polypropylene rope. It is ideal to use for marine applications such as equipment tie downs, anchor lines, or towing rope. The 3 strand twisted construction holds its form well and does not easily kink. This marine nylon rope absorbs shocks and can resist moisture and other marine conditions. It has a diameter of 3/8 inch, tensile strength of 3,304 lbs., and a working load limit of 661 lbs.Specifications
- 3-Strand Rope
- Construction: Nylon
- Rope diameter: 3/8 in.
- Stronger than Polypropylene rope
- Working load limit: 661 lbs.
- Tensile strength: 3,304 lbs.
- Absorbs shocks well
- Resistance to abrasions, chemicals and mildew
- Ideal for use with marine applications
- Color: White
- Sold by the foot
3/8" 3-STRAND TWISTED NYLON in Rope & Twine and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078