Anchor Stakes, 40 In. Rod, 4 In. Plate
$7.99 7.99 EA
Anchor stakes screw into the ground and can be used to support a variety of different structures. From holding pet tethers to standing as corner fence anchors, these stakes are very durable. This anchor stake measures 40 in. long with a 4 in. screw plate.
Use several ground anchor stakes to support large structures like commercial canopy tents or car ports. Even use these for guying newly planted trees. The eye hole allows a pipe or tool to be inserted to screw the anchor stake deep into the ground, then a line or roped can be tied around the eye and back to the structure. The rod on this anchor stake measures 40 in. long and 1/2 in. thick. The 4 in. plate works as the drill when this stake is screwed into the ground. Overall this piece of equipmement is constructed from Q235 steel, and displays excellent longevity and strength with a verticle pull out strength of 1,266 lbs.Specifications
- Anchor Stake
- Rod length: 40 in.
- Rod diameter: 1/2 in.
- Plate length: 4 in.
- Verticle pull-out strength: 1,266 lbs.
- Construction: Q235 steel
- Anchoring trees and fences
- Used as tent stakes
- Eye handle
- Paint dipped finish
ANCHOR STAKES 4" PLATE W/1/2" in Anchor Stakes and Fencing at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119
- Add to Cart More Cooking Accessories More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® French Fry Cutter#57702