Norwesco 2 Inch Ball Valve FPT. 1-1/2" Port
This 2 Inch Polypropylene Plastic Ball Valve is a great choice for several applications. This ball valve is air pressure tested and will never corrode or rust, leading to a longer lifespan, with outstanding strength and durability.
This 2" Ball Valve is a great choice for most shutoff applications, but not recommended for throttling applications as they lack "fine" control.
Polypropylene plastic ball valves are air pressure tested under water, never corrode or rust, and offer a long lifespan.
The polypropylene in this ball valve is glass reinforced for superior performance.
A ball valve's purpose is to control the flow of liquids or gases. Ball valves are incredibly versatile, supporting varying degrees of temperatures and pressures.
- Manufactured From Glass Reinforced Polypropylene For Strength And Durability - Will Never Rust Or Corrode
- Self-Aligning Ball Rotates Freely Against Teflon Seats
- Unique Body-To-Flange Design Allows For Low Torque On/Off Operation
- Viton O-Ring Stem Seal And EPDM O-Ring Body Seal
- Pressure Rated At 125 PSI @ 70 Degrees F
- Valve Tested By Air Pressure Under Water
- Recommended Operating Pressure:
- 100 PSI @ 0 Degree F
- 125 PSI @ 70 Degrees F
- 70 PSI @ 150 Degrees F
- Standard Port Means Inside Opening Only 1-1/2", Full Port Means 2" Inside Opening - See ASC # 10199
- This item is also used on our rain cistern - For details on making your own rain cistern
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply. And, all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119
- Add to Cart More Sprayers More Sprayers, Pumps, Parts, & Accessories More Information
FIMCO Wireless Remote Control for 12-Volt Equipment#79254
- Add to Cart More Cooking Accessories More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® French Fry Cutter#57702