Beaver Tail Shovel, 6 In.
$17.99 17.99 EA
Install several of these beaver tail shovels on a variety of different cultivators. Measuring 10-1/2 inches long and 6 inches wide, this pointed shovel is a durable cultivation tool. Constructed from steel, it will not break or chip easily.
Used as a strong cultivator shovel, this beaver tail shovel measures 10-1/2 inches long, 6 inches wide, and has a thickness of 1/4 inch. This shovel is constructed from steel then heat treated for durability. There are two bolt holes for installation and they are spaced 2-1/4 inches apart. The wide shape at the top gives support when cultivating, while the spiked point allows the shovel to dig deep for excellent productivity. Add multiple cultivator shovels onto your machine for effective cultivation results.Specifications
- Beaver Tail Shovel
- Construction: Heat treated steel
- Dimensions: 6 in. width x 10-1/2 in. height x 1/4 in. thick
- 2 Bolt holes, 1/2 in.
- Bolt holes spaced 2-1/4 in. apart on center
- Spiked cultivator shovel
6" BEAVER TAIL SHOVEL in Furrowers and Tillage at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Sprayers More Sprayers, Pumps, Parts, & Accessories More Information
15 Gallon Lawn and Garden Spot Sprayer#57383