Box Blade Shank, 18 In. Long, 4 Holes
$11.99 11.99 EA
Intended to rip out roots and break up packed soil, this box blade shank has a steel point. The shank measures 18 inches long x 2-1/2 inches wide. There are 4 bolt holes on this box blade that measure 3/4 inches in diameter.
Box blade shanks help break up hard packed dirt and material that collects during the winter. Attach this box blade to your machinery to soften the ground and uproot weeds. Use the Agmate® Round Pin for Box Blade Shank (sold separately) with this box blade ripper shank.Specifications
- Box Blade Shank Ripper
- Length: 18"
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Number of holes: 4
- 3/4 inch hole
- Ripper point included
- Non-heat treated
- Uses 28479 Round Pin for Box Blade Shanks - sold separately
BB SHANK 18" 4HOLE NON-HEAT TR in Box & Scraper Blade Parts and Farm Machinery Parts at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078