US Forge ® Brazing Rods, 3/32 In. x 14 In., 0.8 Lbs.
These brazing rods are for use with oxy-fuel torches only. Each rod is 3/32 inch in diameter and 14 inches long. The rods are flux coated.
- Brazing Rods
- 3/32 In. x 14 In. Welding Rod
- US Forge ® Part Number 08025
- Stick electrodes
- Net contents: 0.8 lbs.
- Tensile strength: up to 113,800 psi
- Hardness: 140 to 200
- Working temperature: 1400 to 1750 ° F
- Remelt temperature: approximately 1800 ° F
BRAZING ROD 3/32" X 14" 25 RODS in Welding Rods and Welding Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078