Carolina Cooker® BBQ Cooker, 60,000 BTUs
The Carolina Cooker® BBQ cooker is built with quality and performance in mind. This portable cooker can cook pig, chicken, turkey, and more. Constructed of 14 gauge steel, this sturdy cooker can produce up to 60,000 BTUs across four burners.Ships via Motor Freight
The Carolina Cooker® BBQ cooker has a cooking surface area of 28 inches by 44 inches and a 4 burner cooking system to allow for the even distribution of heat. This large cooking area makes the pig cooker ideal for a wide variety of food including BBQ, chicken, ribs, pig, hamburgers, hot dogs, and more.
Built to be portable, the BBQ cooker itself sits on a chassis system with leaf springs for better towing performance. It is also equipped with a 2 inch tongue and has a 2 inch ball coupler that is rated at 3,500 pounds. The grill is also equipped with a 5,000 pound top wind swivel jack for stability.
This cooker is not intended for transporting equipment, including but not limited to pigs, beef, propane, or other material. The cooker is not equipped with a Vehicle Identification Number. Please check with your local and state regulatory agencies regarding requirements for the transportation of a tow-behind cooker with a single axle.
- Carolina Cooker® BBQ Cooker
- Four burners
- 14 gauge steel construction
- 60,000 BTUs
- Cooking surface: 28 in. x 44 in.
- Two gas cylinder lifts to easily open lid
- Steel shelf / lip for resting cooking utensils
- Two tank baskets attached to the back side of cooker - Tanks not included
- High pressure regulator and hose included
- Temperature gauge: 150 to 550° F
- Two security latches to to prevent the lid from bouncing during travel
- 2 in. tongue: 2 in. ball coupler with 3,500 lb. capacity
- 5,000 lb. swivel jack
- Load range B tires
- Leaf springs for better towing performance
- Grease drain with ball valve
- Rear reflectors for visibility
- Total size: 5' wide by 9'5" long
- This cooker does not have a vehicle identification number and is not intended for hauling material
Carolina Cooker CAROLINA COOKER-PIG COOKER W/4 in Grills, Smokers, & Accessories and Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Write a Review
Grill works just find,only drawback is the four burners.Should be just two burners running the length of the grill. Food will burn with all four burners unless you watch it very closely. With only two burners running the length of the grill you could place your food in between the burners and have no grease dropping.
Everything I needed and the Assistant manager at ASC in Lumberton, NC made the transaction smooth!
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Carolina Cooker ® More Information
Carolina Cooker® 22" Fryer Stand, 40 Lb. Capacity#40322
- Sale! Sale! Add to Cart More Gas and Propane Accessories More Information
High Pressure Adjustable Propane Gas Regulator#64640
- Add to Cart More Outdoor Thermometers & Timers More Lawn and Garden More Information
Thermometer For Pig Cooker, BBQ, Grill, 3" Dial#27944
- Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 22" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85077