Carolina Cooker® Cast Iron Griddle
At your next outdoor event, serve up bacon, eggs, and pancakes, or hot sandwiches and burgers with this large cast iron griddle. With a smooth, flat-top cooking surface of 20 inches x 12 inches, cooking for large parties will be easy and everyone will be able to eat together.
Whether you are at camp, tailgating, or just gathering outside, use this cast iron griddle to maximize your outdoor cooking experience. Featuring built-in legs, this camp griddle cooks evenly and also reduces scorching by slightly raising the griddle from the stove. Shallow channels surrounding the cooking surface allows the grease to move toward the built-in drip tray and makes this griddle easy to clean. Cook worry-free of losing any food over the edges with the 3 inch built-in sidewalls and backsplash. Take this large griddle on your next trip and enjoy all the benefits of cooking outdoors with cast iron.Specifications
- Carolina Cooker® Cast Iron Griddle
- Made of cast iron
- Cooking Surface: 20 in. x 12 in.
- 3 in. built-in sidewalls and backsplash
- 1-1/2 in. deep built-in grease tray
- Six 1-1/2 in. tall legs raise cooking surface and minimize hotspots
- Shallow channels that move grease to built-in grease tray
- Fits Carolina Cooker® Double Burner Stove, ASC #48590
Need to get your old cast iron clean? Click here to see how from Taste of the South.
Carolina Cooker CAST IRON GRIDDLE, SURFACE 20" X in Griddles and Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 4/5
- Write a Review
this is a great addition to my outdoor kitchen! it is the only way to get a "flattop" cooked burger without going to a restaurant. perfect with the two burner. highly recomended
Just wanted to update my last review. Since then I have cooked steaks and burgers on this griddle. And they turned out great. They came out juicy and tender. I can put a whole pack of applewood smoaked bacon on it at one time.The more that I cook in it the more seasoned it gets. So if your looking for a great piece to and to your outdoor kitchen,this is it. And don't forget to get the two burner stove to go with it. You won't be sorry. Next I think I'll try polish sausage with onions and peppers. Thanks again for a great product.
I cook a big breakfast when we go camping and I was looking for a bigger griddle. I purchased a double burner a year ago and it was money well spent, so I purchased the griddle to go with my burner. All I can say is I wish I had gotten it sooner. It has plenty of room. I even cooked hot dogs on it. I will try steaks and burgers next. It is heavy and well built. Thanks for a great product
May We Suggest
- Sale! Add to Cart More Griddles Kettles More Griddles and Woks More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Iron Griddle, 17 In. x 9-1/4 In.#48586
- Add to Cart More Griddles Kettles More Griddles and Woks More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Round Griddle, 10.6 In.#48587
- Sale! Add to Cart More Cast Iron Cookware More Skillets Woks More Griddles and Woks More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Cast Iron Wok Set, 14"#67697