Carolina Cooker®, Cast Iron Pot and Burner, 10 Gal Cap.
$184.99 184.99 EA
This stew pot with a 210,000 BTU burner is ideal for making large batches of stews, soups, gumbos and more. The stew pot is made of cast iron and pre-seasoned for your convenience. The 210,000 BTU burner is 10 inches in diameter to evenly distribute heat to your stew pot. Made for Carolina Cooker®, the stew pot and burner has a 10 gallon capacity.This item ships via motor freight only.
Soy Allergy Alert: This product is preseasoned with soybean oil.
The Carolina Cooker® cast iron stew pot with a free standing burner stand is pre-seasoned and ready to cook. This stew pot and burner combination is ideal for making stews, soups, gumbos, beets and more. Use this large capacity stew pot when preparing food for a family gathering, church function or fundraiser.
This stew pot has a 10 gallon capacity and comes with two handles for easy lifting. The top edge of the pot has several ridges that seats the pot securely into the cooking stand. The cooking stand is 18 inches high and has a 19 inch ring that holds the stew pot above the heat. This stand is equipped with a 210,000 BTU 10 inch burner and a 6 inch wind shield to protect your flame.Specifications:
- Carolina Cooker®
- Pre-seasoned stew pot and burner combination
- Comes with hose and regulator, replacement 10 PSI Regulator, Stainless Steel Braided
- Capacity: 10 gallons
- Metal stand: 18 in. high x 19.5 in. in diameter
- Burner stand has 3 legs and attachable foot plates for stabilization
- Burner: 210,000 BTUs; 10 in. diameter for heat distribution
- Burner shutter, spring and brass orifice included
- Regulator: 10 PSI regulator and hose assembly included
- 10 gal pre-seasoned stew pot has two handles for lifting
- Stew pot: 3/8 in. cast iron sides
- Wind shield: 6 In.
Carolina Cooker GAS BURNER 210K BTU W/10 GAL in Cookers & Fryers and Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Write a Review
I'm very happy with this pot and burner. Used it for the first time this weekend and looking forward to using it often. I searched a long time to find one this size.
I have used this pot several times from cooking a big pot of stew to frying chicken and fish. It does a awesome job of keeping heat and haven't burnt grease frying large amounts of fish and chicken
Love it, only problem is that you have to be careful when setting the pot into the frame or the legs will not rest on the steel rim properly. Fix that and you've got 5 stars from me!
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078