Cast Alloy Anvil, 17-3/4 In. 110 lbs
$186.99 186.99 EA
An anvil is a forging tool is used by smiths, farriers, and more to shape metals. This anvil is constructed from cast alloy for heavy duty use, and it has a single horn that is used to help form rounded shapes.Ships via motor freight service.
This 110 lb. anvil tool is designed to be placed and secured onto a sturdy base. This allows the anvil to remain still when forming tools strike the block. Overall this single horn anvil measures 17-3/4 inches long and cast alloy helps create a smooth working surface when forming the metals.Specifications
- Single horn
- Construction: Cast alloy
- Length: 17-3/4 in.
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Block for striking tool
17-3/4" CAST ALLOY ANVIL 110# in Anvils and Air, Hand, & Power Tools at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Sprayers More Sprayers, Pumps, Parts, & Accessories More Information
FIMCO Wireless Remote Control for 12-Volt Equipment#79254
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119