Chisel Point, 19-1/2 In. X 2 In. X 7/8 In.
Use this chisel point to help loosen compacted soils or break through hard pan. This chisel plow point is 19-1/2 inches long and 2 inches wide. Constructed of heavy duty steel, this plow point is 7/8 inches thick.
Replace broken chisel points with this 19-1/2 in. double point chisel. Constructed of heavy duty steel, these chisel points are long lasting and will help you loosen hard compacted soils. The ripper has two 1/2-in. bolt holes that are 2-1/4 inches apart.
- Chisel plow point
- Dimensions: 19-1/2 in. L x 2 in. W x 7/8 in. H
- Double points
- Long lasting
- Heavy duty steel
- Hole: 1/2 in.
- Distance between holes: 2-1/4 in. center to center
- Uses 1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in. hex bolts. ASC # 34011
2" X 19-1/2" X 7/8" CHISEL POINT in Chisel Points and Tillage at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Packaged & Bulk Plow Bolts More Tillage More Bolts Packaged More Information
1/2-13 X 2 1/2 GR-5 HHCS-ZP PLOW BOLT WITH NUT#34011
- Add to Cart More Chisel Points More Tillage More Information
Chisel Plow Point, 16-3/4" x 2" x 5/8", Reversible#15454
- Add to Cart More Spike, Disc, & Drag Harrows More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Compression & Extension Springs More Information
CHISEL PLOW SPRING#50102