IRWIN Carbide Circular Table/Miter Saw Blade 10-Inch, 24T (15070)
Circular saw blade, used primarily on wood. The cutting depth of this blade is 4 inches, and is used for framing/ripping and is made to be used with a miter/table saw.
- 5/8" center hole
- For framing & ripping
- Tip material: steel
- Primary saw application: wood
- Hook angle: 22.0 degrees
- Cutting depth: 4"
- Tooth grind: ATB
- Circular saw blade
- Number of teeth: 24
- Plate thickness: 0.0071"
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Max RPM: 5,900
IRWIN Carbide Circular Table/Miter Saw Blade 10-Inch, 24T (15070) in Saw Blades and Air, Hand, & Power Tools at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078