Cotton Butchers Twine, 375 Ft. Long
$5.99 5.99 EA
Cotton butchers twine is an important kitchen staple. Use this butchers twine to truss poultry, tie roasts or tie off sausage casings. This cotton twine comes in a 375 ft. roll.
This commercial grade cotton butchers twine by LEM ™ can be used in a wide variety of cooking methods. On many occasions, butchers twine is used to tie roasts for even cooking, truss chicken and other poultry or to tie up herbs in cheese cloth for soups and stews. This cotton twine can also be used to help tie off sausage links prior to curing. This roll of butchers twine is 375 foot long.
- Cotton butchers twine
- LEM ™
- Length: 375 ft.
- Multiple uses: trussing poultry, tying roasts, tying off sausage casings and more
1/2 LB BALL BUTCHERS COTTON in Food Packaging & Accessories and Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078