Mower Blade to fit Cub Cadet, 17-7/8"
Replace your worn and bent mower blades to improve your lawn mower's performance. OREGON® 98-086 is a replacement blade made to fit Cub Cadet mowers.
|Oregon #||Length||Center Hole||Width||Thickness|
|98-086||17-7/8"||5/8 6 pt. star||2.5"||0.149"|
- Mower Blade made to fit Cub Cadet (3) for 50" cut, Z Force deck, LT1050
- OEM(s) • 02005020, 1008616, 742-3036, 759-3929, 759-3939, OCC-742-3036, 490-110-C123, 490-110-M126, 742-04053, 742-04053A, 742-04053B, 742-04053C, 742-04056, 742-04056A, 742-04056A-0637, 742-04056B, 742-04056B-0637, 742-04056C, 742-04056C-0637, 942-04053, 942-04053A, 942-04053B, 942-04053C, 942-04053C-X, 942-04053-X, 942-04056, 942-04056A, OCC-742-04053, OEM-742-04053
- Oregon® Part Number 98-086
- Cub Cadet 942-0453C 17-3/4In
- Center Hole: 5/8 6 pt. star
- Length 17-7/8
- Width: 2.5
- Thickness: 0.149
- Offset: 1
To ensure that we ship the correct replacement blade for your mower, please match the OEM # or the measurement of your blade (measure from top left to bottom right of Blade or top right to bottom left of blade for length).
Check your manufacturer's part number in your owner's manual or parts list. The OEM # listed should match that number. If your manufacturer's part number is not listed, call us toll free 800-345-0169 and we will check our complete stock of blades, and/or see if we can get it for you!
Please follow your Mower Manufacturer's Installation Guidelines exactly when installing blades. Failure to follow such guidelines may result in property damage, personal injury, or death.
Oregon CLOSEOUT (DM) (USE 88793) 98-086 in Mower Blades and Lawn Mower Blades, Parts, & Accessories at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Write a Review
I've purchased 4 of these blades on 3 separate occasions. They last MUCH longer than the OEM blades from Cub Cadet AND they are drastically cheaper. OEM blades come in a 3 pack for 53.99 from the cheapest retailer in our area. These blades are lasting about 4-5 months of weekly 5 hour mowing sessions. I have bent many OEM blades while trying to convert our pasture-like yard into a manicured yard but have yet to bend an Oregon blade. Great quality and wont look anywhere else for mower blades. AgriSupply's customer service is top notch also, always willing to find the exact product for your particular need.
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Mower Blades More Lawn Mower Blades, Parts, & Accessories More Information
Mower Blade to fit Cub Cadet, 17-7/8"#66753
- Add to Cart More Lawn Mower Blades, Parts, & Accessories More Lawn Mower Belts More Information
Cub Cadet Deck Drive Belt, 1/2 In. x 134 In.#71088
- Add to Cart More Lawn Mower Blades, Parts, & Accessories More Spindles More Information
Oregon ® 82-403 Spindle to fit Cub Cadet / MTD#71093