Cultivator "C" Shank, 2 Hole
$9.99 9.99 EA
Broken shanks can cause damage to your cultivator and may not penetrate into the soil properly. This 16-7/8 inches long curved "C" cultivator shank is forged from heat treated steel and has reversible bolt holes.
If your curved shank for a cultivator becomes worn or even breaks, it is an economical and simple fix. Replace yours with this heat treated "C" Shank, forged with a 117 degree angle and reversible bolt holes, allowing for it to fit on any cultivator. This shank measures 16-7/8 inches long from end to the curve's fullness and 1-3/4 inches wide, and it can work on both V-shaped or wedge cultivators.Specifications
- Width: 1-3/4 in.
- Thickness: 3/8 in.
- Dimensions: 16-7/8 in. Long x 16 in. High
- Curve begins 8-7/8 in. down the shank
- 117 degree curved angle
- Heat treated 5160- RC 38-42 steel
- Curved end has a 1/2 in. and 1/4 in. bolt hole
- Straight end has a 21/32 in. bolt hole
- Used on wedge or V-shaped cultivators
- Can be used on ASC #10398 and ASC #65067 cultivators
SHANK FOR CULTIVATOR in Cultivator Parts and Farm Machinery Parts at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Cultivators More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Information
One Row Cultivator - 6 Shanks#10398
- Add to Cart More Cultivator Shields and Acc More Information
3-Point Cultivator, 6 Shanks#65067
- Add to Cart More Packaged & Bulk Plow Bolts More Tillage More Bolts Packaged More Fasteners More Information
Plow Nuts and Bolts, 7/16 x 1-1/2 In., 6 Per Bag#32642