Carolina Cooker® Deep Fryer Cooker
The Carolina Cooker® deep fryer is great for fried chicken and fried fish. Use the portable propane fryer as a french fry cooker or to deep fry chicken or fish. It features two aluminum vats and three baskets.
The Carolina Cooker® outdoor propane fryer makes outdoor cooking a breeze. Enjoy cooking fried chicken, fried fish, or other fried seafood in this heavy duty deep fryer. It can also be used to boil or steam foods, so you can make chili and gumbo at the same time. Since each basket is contained within one of two aluminum vats, you can avoid cross contamination. Your French fries and hush puppies will never taste like fried fish or fried chicken again.
Connect the Carolina Cooker® deep fryer right to your gas tank using its UL listed hose and regulator. Its 2 high pressure burners are made of cast iron and can produce 60,000 BTUs each. Four legs give this propane fryer stability to ensure your safety.
This convenient outdoor propane fryer comes equipped with two aluminum vats and three baskets. Each vat measures 7 inches W x 13 inches D x 6-3/4 inches H. All three stainless steel baskets are commercial grade. Two of the baskets each measure 10 inches W x 5-1/2 inches D x 6 inches H, and one basket measures 6-1/2 inches W x 13 inches D x 6 inches H.
- 2 Aluminum Vats with 3 Stainless Steel baskets
- 2 High Pressure Burners (60,000 BTUs each)
- Assembled dimensions: 32 in. T x 24-1/2 in. L x 14-1/2 in. W
- UL listed hose and regulator
- The Carolina Cooker® comes with three baskets
- Two baskets measure 10 in. W x 5-1/2 in. D x 6 in. H, and one basket measures 6-1/2 in. W x 13 in. D x 6 in. H.
- Use ASC #72604 as a regulator and hose replacement
- Use ASC #59542 as an aluminum lid
We carry additional Carolina Cooker® products to help you customize your fish and chicken fryers. Whether it is a lid, steamer basket, replacement baskets or griddle plate, Carolina Cooker® will make outdoor cooking simple.
- Use ASC #75540 for a stainless steel steamer basket
- Use ASC #75541 Carolina Cooker® stainless steel hot plate for a griddle surface. This comes with a drip pan.
- Use ASC #75542 Carolina Cooker® stainless steel side shelves for more working area.
Brand: Carolina Cooker
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply. And, all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Write a Review
Had the opportunity to use this product a few days ago cooking for a large crowd. Took very little time getting oil up to 350 degrees and maintaining that temperature. The oysters and fries turned out great. I will definitely buy one of these in the near future.
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Cooker Accessories More Cookers Parts & Acc. More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Aluminum Lid#59542
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Cooking Accessories More Information
Fryer Thermometer, Up to 550 ° F, 6 In. Long#39406
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Kitchen Accessories More Information
Better Breader ™, Food Breader#55713
- Add to Cart More Cooking Accessories More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® French Fry Cutter#57702