Derby Poly Rope, Red and White, 1/4 In. x 50 Ft.
Use this Derby rope for livestock lead ropes, grass barriers, household decor, and more. It is constructed from multifilament polypropylene and is soft and pliable. This rope is red and white, and there are additional colors available.
Multifilament constructed rope is great for leisure activities or general purposes. The strong construction has a working load limit of 176 lbs. and a breaking strength of 881 lbs. This polypropylene rope has a smooth surface that makes it easier to handle versus natural ropes with rougher fibers. It holds knots securely and does not kink easily. This poly rope measures 1/4 inch in diameter x 50 feet long.Specifications
- Derby Rope
- Construction: Multifilament polypropylene
- Colors: Red and white
- Rope diameter: 1/4 in.
- Rope length: 50 ft.
- Working load limit: 176 lbs.
- Breaking strength: 881 lbs.
- Soft and pliable
- Does not easily kink
- Secures knots
- For multi-purpose use
1/4" X 50' DERBY-RED/WHITE POLY in Ropes & Mooring and Boating & Marine at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078