16" Disc Hiller with 22" Shank - Blanton Style Hub
$32.99 32.99 EA
Use this 16 inch disc hiller with a 22 inch shank to efficiently create raised garden beds or cover your crops. The Blanton style hub has 4 bolts and contains bearings to resist on wear and tear. Attached to your tool bar or to a Keulavator, use two of these disc bedders to move your soil efficiently in one pass.
This disc hiller can be used in a series of two attached to a tool bar or Keulavator to create raised garden beds or cover a crop such as potatoes. Adjust the width of the hilling discs for your specific requirements.
The 16 inch disc constructed of steel is equipped with a Blanton style hub and has a four bolt mounting pattern with a 5 inch on center spacing. Each Blanton hub is assembled with two bearings to help resist wear and tear while building your garden beds. The sturdy 22 inch shank on the disc hiller is also constructed of steel and is 1-3/16 inches in diameter.
- 16 in. blade with 22 in. shank
- Shank diameter: 1-3/16 in.
- Blanton style hub with 4 bolts
- Hub hole spacing: 5 in. center
- Replacement shank, ASC #30336
- Replacement blade, ASC #25901
- Replacement hub, ASC #11679
- Replacement bearing, ASC #17849
- Replacement center bolt, ASC #29842
- Replacement snap ring, ASC #27936
- Use ASC #13275 bolt around outside (takes 4)
- Use with a Keulavator ASC #51946
16" DISC HILLER W/ 22" SHANK in Disc Hillers and Tillage at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Write a Review
Bought two of these after giving up on "making my own." We had fun trying different ideas but we would have been better off and farther ahead if we had chosen Agri Supply first. These beauties are just what the doctor ordered and are actually quite beefy. Looking forward to many years of use in our potato field! (Now if it would just quit snowing here.)
Bought two of the 14" hiller discs (item # 11676) to build a potato hiller on a 2" piece of square tubing. Built the entire hiller for about $100, compared to $350 most local equipment dealers wanted for one. Worked out real nice.....I can hill 500' of row in about 10 minutes now !
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Cultivator Clamps & Shanks More Information
Cultivator Wedge Clamp, Made to fit IHC#82948
- Add to Cart More Packaged & Bulk Plow Bolts More Tillage More Bolts Packaged More Information
Plow Nut and Bolts, 7/16 x 3 In., 6 Per Bag#32647
- Add to Cart More Cultivators More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Information
Keulavator™, 3-Point Cultivator Frame, Cat. 1#51946
- Add to Cart More Cultivator Clamps & Shanks More Tillage More Information
5 Inch Wedge Bolt With Nut#26614