Mower Blade to fit Dixie Chopper, 20-1/2"
$10.99 10.99 EA
91-509 Dixie Chopper Mower Blade - 20-1/2"
|Oregon #||Length||Center Hole||Width||Thickness|
- Mower Blade made to fit Dixie Chopper (3) for 60" cut, new style with rolled air lift
- OEM(s) • 30227-50, 30227-50E, 30227-50H, 30227-50T, 30227-50V, 30227-50X, 30227-H, 30227-N, 30227-60, 30227-60E, 30227-60H, 30227-60T, 30227-60V, 30227-60X, A30227-60N
- Mower Blade made to fit Hustler (3) for 60" cut, Super Z, Z, XR-7 deck
- OEM(s) • 600901, 601928, 601928X, 602771, 602771X, 793794, 793794X, 793794Y, 793935, 793935X, 794214, 794214X, 794230, 794230X, 794230Y, 794685, 794685X, 795633, 795633X
- Oregon® Part Number 91-509
- Dixie Chopper 20-1/2In
- Center Hole: 5/8
- Length 20-1/2
- Width: 2.5
- Thickness: 0.250
To ensure that we ship the correct replacement blade for your mower, please match the OEM # or the measurement of your blade (measure from top left to bottom right of Blade or top right to bottom left of blade for length).
Check your manufacturer's part number in your owner's manual or parts list. The OEM # listed should match that number. If your manufacturer's part number is not listed, call us toll free 800-345-0169 and we will check our complete stock of blades, and/or see if we can get it for you!
Please follow your Mower Manufacturer's Installation Guidelines exactly when installing blades. Failure to follow such guidelines may result in property damage, personal injury, or death.
Oregon 91-509 DIXIE CHOPPER MOWER in Blades and Lawn Mower Blades, Parts, & Accessories at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Write a Review
I own a 60 inch cut Dixie Chopper and the OEM blades for the 60" cut deck cost appx $20 each and if you use the optional "X" blade set up that is a total of six blades at $20 each plus you have to find a dealer to get them and don't forget the shipping charges due to the weight. They were very high lift and wore out in less than one normal cutting season. Therefore I was purchasing three sets to operate two summer cutting seasons. Then I came across the Ag Supply blades for my DC. I use three normal high lift blades and they last TWO normal cutting seasons and a little sharpening between seasons. I do not know what they are made of but they are the BEST mower blades that I have EVER used. I will not ever consider buying the factory DC blades again unless Ag Supply discontinues theirs. AG Supply Blades are the Greatest!!!
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078