Butterball® Electric Turkey Fryer, Oil Free
The Butterball® electric oil free turkey fryer is manufactured by Masterbuilt. Cooking with radiant heat, the electric turkey ensures your meats will be crisp on the outside and moist and tender on the inside. The temperature controlled fryer comes complete with all you need to cook a turkey including an instructional booklet with recipes. Designed for easy clean-up, this electric oil free fryer is stain and odor resistant.
The Butterball® electric turkey fryer is an oil free fryer that is perfect for the outdoor cook who wants to eat healthier. Oil free fryers are a great solution for cooking healthy while camping or for cooking up to an 18 pound Thanksgiving turkey outside at just 10 minutes per pound. Versatile and compact, this electric turkey fryer cooks with high radiant heat controlled by an adjustable thermostat temperature control. The steel double walled construction cuts the cooking time in approximately one third compared to an indoor electric oven. These oil free fryers come with a removable fryer basket making the fryer a great method for cooking chickens, roasts, ribs, or even corn on the cob quickly and efficiently. This outdoor fryer comes with a removable drip pan for catching those drippings to make delicious gravy and also a detachable smoker box for wood chips to give your meat that great smokehouse flavor. With the tempered lid, you can monitor your cooking at all times and when done, just hang the lid on the side with the built in hanging hook. Without having to deal with oil, clean up for this fryer is a simple task. This great electric turkey fryer comes with instruction booklet including recipes. The fryer is intended for outdoor use only.
- Oil free electric turkey fryer manufactured by Masterbuilt, 20100809 Butterball®
- No propane or frying oil needed
- Adjustable thermostat control
- Cooking and frying basket with removable turkey stand
- Sturdy lifting hook included
- Removable drip pan
- Double wall steel construction uses radiant heat to seal outside of turkey
- 1,650 watt electric element
- Removable wood chip box included for smoking food
- Includes cooking thermostat to determine internal temperature of food
- Cooks turkey up to 18 pounds at approximately 10 minutes per pound
- Stain resistant and odor resistant qualities
- Includes instruction booklet with recipes
- Width: 15 in., Width with handles: 21 in.
- Height: 22 in., Height with lid: 26.2 in.
- Depth of cooking pot: 13-1/2 in.
- Tempered glass lid with splatter guard and built in hanging hook
- Healthy alternative to oil frying
- Intended for outdoor use only
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply, and all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 4/5
- Write a Review
this cooks some of the best turkey you will ever eat. i bought this just because of reviws on other sites and the fact that oil is so expensive and can only be used a few times.
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482
- Add to Cart More Pots More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Turkey Fryer Pot, Aluminum, 28 Quart#39590
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Carolina Cooker ® More Information
Carolina Cooker® 22" Fryer Stand, 40 Lb. Capacity#40322
- Add to Cart More Grill Accessories More Grills and Grill Accessories More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Sittin Turkey Steamer#63192