EZ Creamer, Corn Husking, Cutting and Creaming Tool
Use this easy to mount EZ Creamer to help you process your whole corn quickly. The corn tool comes with one sleeve that will husk and de-silk your corn on the cob, a second sleeve if you wish to process your whole kernel corn and a third that will provide you with a natural cream style corn. The EZ creamer will require an electric drill that will produce a minimum of 1600 rpm.
The EZ creamer is a simple yet brilliant corn processing tool. This tool uses the aid of an electric drill, not included, to rotate each corn cob through a select tube for husking/silking and processing. The corn kernels can be cut off as whole kernels or naturally creamed, by the creamed corn tool. The corn husking tube uses a series of two brushes with bristles strong enough to remove the corn husk and silks but soft enough not to damage the corn's kernels. The whole corn cutter tube on this SZ creamer has a circular stainless steel saw-type blade. The diameter can be adjusted for the perfect cut. The EZ Creamer tube uses shedder teeth and a resistance plate to help you achieve perfectly creamed corn.Specifications
- EZ Creamer
- 3 in 1 corn processing tool
- Husks/silks, whole kernel cutter, creamer
- Construction: PVC sleeves, Aluminum mounting brackets, Stainless steel cutting edges
- Includes an easy to follow instruction manual
- Requires an electric drill with a minimum of 1600 rpm (drill not included)
- Includes mounting hardware and two corn cob screws
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply. And, all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Canning Supplies & Misc More Cooking Accessories More Kitchen Accessories More Miscellaneous Kitchen More Information
Corn Cutter and Creamer#70755
- Add to Cart More Pots More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Canning Supplies & Misc More Information
GraniteWare® 21-1/2 Qt. Canner with Jar Rack#64712
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Canning Supplies & Misc More Information
Ball® 21 Qt. Canning Kit#74037
- Add to Cart More Canning Supplies & Misc More Gardening Supplies More Information
Sit' N Pick Basket Bin#72897