Screwdriver, 1/8 x 3-1/2 In.
An efficient screwdriver to add to your tool collection. Flat head screwdrivers can be used for a number of different maintenance applications. This screwdriver has SAE measurements reading 1/8 in. x 3-1/2 in.
Be sure to have this screwdriver handy for your utility needs. Flat head screwdriver uses include loosening or tightening slotted screw fasteners for woodworking or other applications that would not require a power tool. The tip width measures 1/8 in., with the blade length measuring 3-1/2 in. The blade is constructed from chrome vanadium steel and is chrome plated for a rust resistance feature. The handle is fluted for an easy grip and is shatterproof if accidentally dropped while being used.Specifications
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Tip width: 1/8 in.
- Length: 3-1/2 in.
- Blade construction: Chrome vanadium steel
- Chrome plated, rust resistant
- Shatterproof handle
- Fluted handle for better grip
1/8 X 3 1/2 RD CLIP SCREWDRIVER in Screwdrivers and Air, Hand, & Power Tools at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482