Pick fruit from tall trees with the help of this fruit picker. It features two poles that can combine together to measure 8 feet tall. Attached to the end of one of the poles is a wire basket with 7 teeth to pick the fruit.
Fruit harvesters are excellent tools that collect fruit from trees. Great to use for reaching apples, peaches, oranges and more. The metal wire basket measures 5-3/4 inches in diameter and 6 inches deep. There are 7 teeth that measure 3-1/2 to 3-3/4 inches tall, and the bottom of the basket has a foam cushion that helps prevent bruising when the fruits lands in the basket. The wire basket and teeth are coated in an orange powder finish. When empty this fruit harvester weighs 3.8 lbs. for less fatigue.Specifications
- Fruit Harvester
- For overhead fruit picking
- Two separate poles connect to make an 8 ft. long handle
- Metal wire teeth for picking fruit
- Metal basket for catching fruit
- Number of teeth: 7
- Teeth height: 3-1/2 to 3-3/4 in. tall
- Basket dimensions: 5-3/4 in. diameter x 6 in. deep
- Teeth and basket have orange powder finish
- Foam cushion in basket helps prevent fruit from bruising
- Empty weight: 3.8 lbs.
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply, and all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Kitchen Accessories More Information
Dough Cutter, Stainless Steel Blade, Wooden Handle#86732
- Add to Cart More Corn Shellers More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Cooking Accessories More Information
Hand Corn Sheller#55261
- Sale! Add to Cart More Feed & Utility Buckets More Buckets, Baskets, & Scoops More Information
White Bucket with Lid, 3.5 Gallon#103568
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Canning Supplies & Misc More Knives, Shears, & Sharpeners More Outdoor Sporting Goods More Information
Apple Peeler, Corer, and Slicer, Suction Base#40421