50 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank
This Delta 50 Gallon Diesel Fuel Transfer Tank features 14 gauge construction for long term durability. It has internal baffles to reinforce the high strength design and control the flow of the contents when moving. The tank is pressure tested for leaks.Ships via motor freight service.
The 50 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank has 2 inch NPT reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side, a filter system is recommended. There are built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank, larger models have 2 rings. It has a lockable filler cap and coupler That will prevent excessive pressure build up, and heavy duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck. All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
The tank cannot be connected to existing fuel system. Contact the Fire Marshal for local codes. It meets the D.O.T requirements for combustible fuels only and is not designed for flammable fuels such as gasoline.
The dimension of this rectangle fuel tank is 23-1/4 inch length x 24 inch height x 23-1/4 inches wide.
- Full center baffles for extra strength
- 2 inch NPT reinforced bungs and tie-down bar for stability
- Built-in lifting ring for moving an empty tank (larger models have 2 rings)
- Lockable cap and coupler
- Can not be connected to existing fuel system
- Contact the Fire Marshal for local codes.
- Combustible fuels only. Not designed for flammable fuels such as gasoline
- Shape: Square
- Cap. (Gal.): 50
- Length: 23-1/4 inches
- Height: 24 inches
- Width: 23-1/4 inches
Delta 50 GAL. DIESEL FUEL TANK (NON in Transfer Tanks and Truck Accessories at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product