Treegator® Original, 20 Gallon Capacity
The Treegator® is designed to be a slow release watering system for you shade and deciduous trees. Installed correctly, the Treegator® will deliver water to your trees root system. This Treegator® has a 20 gallon capcity.
20 GALLON TREEGATOR ® ORIGINAL SLOW RELEASE WATERING BAG FOR SHADE TREES - If you plant trees, you need Treegator® Slow Release Watering Bags! Golf courses, parks, cities, nurseries, landscapers, DOT's, resorts and homeowners all love its simple, affordable patented tree watering technology. Makes anyone a watering professional. Perfect for newly planted or established trees with branches beginning at least 30 inches from the ground or higher. Saves time, water, effort and trees!
- Provides a professional watering every time
- Reduces watering frequency by 50% or more
- Quick and easy to set-up and fill
- Significantly reduces transplant shock
- 100% water absorption with no run-off
- Reduces time spent at tree by up to 80%
- Slow, deep water penetration with every use
- Non-invasive design will not intrude upon or harm existing landscape
- Filled with water - 30" tall x 18" wide (at base)
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
- Single bag holds approximately 20 gallons of water
(Two bags zipped together hold approximately 50 gallons of water)
- Single bag fits 1 to 4 inch caliper (dia.) tree trunk
(Two bags zipped together fits up to 8 inch caliper)
- Use on trees with branches at least 30" off the ground
- Made of green polyethylene with nylon webbing, black poly straps and green nylon zippers
- Two water release points per bag
- Bag is empty in approximately 5 to 9 hours
- UV stabilized to withstand exposure to sunlight
- Fill opening fits up to 3" diameter hose
- LIMITED WARRANTY :
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Place on tree trunk, with the zippers on the uphill side of the tree
- Wrap both sides around trunk (1 to 4" dia. trunk**) until zippers meet. **50 gallon set-up = Two 20 gal. bags zipped together back-to-back - Fits 5 to 8" dia. trunk. Zip sides of bag together from bottom to top
- Lift tag to expose fill opening at top of bag
- Insert hose into fill opening and begin filling with water
- Fill bag to 1/4 capacity, then gently lift up on straps at top of bag to expand bottom
- Fill to desired level & let empty, approximately 5 to 9 hours
- Fill bag 1 once per week, or as needed
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply. And, all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078