Drip Irrigation Kit, 250 Ft. Tubing
The Irri-Gator drip irrigation kit is perfect for your vegetable or flower garden. It reduces water usage by 75% and reduces plant disease by eliminating leaf wetness. Using drip irrigation, water goes directly to your plant's root system.
- Irri-Gator 250, Drip Irrigation Kit
- Requires low-flow water source (8 GPM)
- Uses 75 % less water
- Eliminates leaf wetness
- Water goes to root zone
- Reduces plant disease
- Kit contains 250 ft. of drip tubing with 12 in. drip spacing, 5 perma-loc tees, 1 perm-loc coupling, 1 perma-loc elbow and 1 regulator/screen assembly
- Will fit a vegetable garden with 6 rows, 38 feet long spaced up to 4 feet apart
- Will fit a 500 square foot flower bed
GATOR-0250 DRIP KIT in Drip Tube Fittings and Homeowner Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 4/5
- Write a Review
I bought this item for my garden because my soil is sandy an vegetables that require a lot of water do not do well with my current overhead irri system. The kit is very easy to lay out an put to geather an seams to be doing everything it claims. The only problem was the pressure regulator allows to much pressure into the drip tubing an caused some of the orifices to inlarge an start spraying instead of dripping. I fixed this problem by closeing the valve an useing a three inch piece of the extra tubing sliding it over the tubing to the inlarged orifice this slowed the spray back to a drip.