14 Gauge Welded Wire, 2 x 4 x 48, 100 Ft
$65.99 65.99 RL
Use our 14 gauge galvanized welded wire to build livestock pens and poultry fences. Our welded wire is zinc coated and corrosion resistant to stand up to tough weather conditions. It can also withstand the movement of large livestock without breaking. Specifications are listed in the description below.
If you need high quality fencing material, our 14 gauge welded wire is an excellent choice. This tough 14 gauge wire can handle cattle and horses out at pasture; and its coated wire is covered with zinc to help it stand up to the elements.
The galvanized wire is welded on a 2" x 4" grid, so it is large enough to let air flow freely. This particular product is 48 inches tall, but other heights are available right here on the Agri Supply website.
Our versatile galvanized steel fencing can be used for so many projects. Use it to build fences for your livestock, or build smaller fences for your poultry. You can also use this wiremesh material around your garden to keep wildlife from eating your vegetables or to line the bottom of dog kennels. The edges of our product are smooth and uniform for your comfort.
- 2" x 4" x 48"
- 14 gauge wire
- 100 foot roll
- 100% recycled
- 100% recyclable
- Meets ASTM-A-641
2 X 4 X 48 14 GA. 100' ROLL in Welded Wire and Fencing at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Tractor Tool Boxes & Radios More Tractor Accessories More Information
Tractor Tool Box, Red#30942
- Add to Cart More Cleaning Accessories More Homeowner Supplies More Pickuppers & Reachers More Cleaning Supplies More Information
Trash Gator Pick-Up Tool, 40"#62038
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242