Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 2 x 12
$61.99 61.99 EA
Use this Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder for agricultural applications with a working pressure of 2500 PSI. Designed for high quality performance, this cylinder has a 2 in. bore and an 12 in. stroke with a retracted length of 22-1/4 in.
Grizzly® hydraulic cylinders are constructed of high strength steel and include tie rods to prevent high pressure failure. This cylinder features a 2" inch bore with a 8" inch stroke and has a 1" inch pin.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 2"
- Stroke: 12"
- Rod Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Retracted Length: 22-1/4"
- Extended Length: 34-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 3/8" NPTF
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly 2X12 1-1/8"RD 22-1/4"RL in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Hydraulic Hose More Information
1/2" x 144" (12') Hydraulic Hose, Swivel End#86680
- Add to Cart More Valve Repair Parts More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
A-2694 BCP-375 3/8 Inch Breather Plug#17726
- Add to Cart More Rod Clevis More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
1" Clevis Pin W/ Clips For Hydraulic Cylinders#59626