Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 2-1/2 x 24
$103.99 103.99 EA
Use this Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder for agricultural applications with a working pressure of 2500 PSI. Designed for high quality performance, this cylinder has a 2-1/2 in. bore and an 24 in. stroke with a retracted length of 34-1/4 in.
This Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder has a 2-1/2" inch bore and a 24" stroke with a retraced length of 34-1/4 inches and an extended length of 58-1/4 inches. Grizzly cylinders are contructed from high strength steel and zinc plated for the tough conditions on the job or farm.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 2-1/2"
- Stroke: 24"
- Rod Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Retracted Length: 34-1/4"
- Extended Length: 58-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 3/8" NPTF
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly 2 1/2X24 1-1/4"RD 34-1/4"RL in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Hydraulic Hose More Information
1/2" x 144" (12') Hydraulic Hose, Swivel End#86680
- Add to Cart More Valve Repair Parts More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
A-2694 BCP-375 3/8 Inch Breather Plug#17726
- Add to Cart More Rod Clevis More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
1" Clevis Pin W/ Clips For Hydraulic Cylinders#59626