Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 3-1/2 x 12
$98.99 98.99 EA
Use this Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder for agricultural applications with a working pressure of 2500 PSI. Designed for high quality performance, this cylinder has a 3-1/2 in. bore and an 12 in. stroke with a retracted length of 22-1/4 in.
Replace hydraulic cylinders to keep your equipment running. This 3-1/2" x 12" cylinder has a rod diameter of 1-1/4" and is constructed of high strength steel and includes tie rods to prevent high pressure failure.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 3-1/2"
- Stroke: 12"
- Rod Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Retracted Length: 22-1/4"
- Extended Length: 34-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 1/2" NPTF
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly 3 1/2X12 1-1/4"RD 22-1/4"RL in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Sale! Add to Cart More Rod Clevis More Information
1" Clevis Pin W/ Clips#71344
- Add to Cart More Hydraulic Hose More Information
1/2" x 144" (12') Hydraulic Hose, Swivel End#86680
- Add to Cart More Valve Repair Parts More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
A-2694 BCP-375 3/8 Inch Breather Plug#17726