Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 3-1/2 x 16
Grizzly® hydraulic cylinders are ideal for agricultural applications. With a working pressure of 2500 PSI, this hydraulic cylinder is constructed for high quality performance. With a 3-1/2 in. bore and a 16 in. stroke, this cylinder has a retracted length of 26-1/4 in.
Grizzly® hydraulic cylinders are constructed of high strength steel and include tie rods to prevent high pressure failure. This cylinder features a 3-1/2" inch bore with a 10" inch stroke and has a 1" inch pin.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 3-1/2"
- Stroke: 16"
- Rod Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Retracted Length: 26-1/4"
- Extended Length: 42-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 1/2" NPTF
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly 3 1/2X16 1-1/4"RD 26-1/4"RL in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Sale! Add to Cart More Rod Clevis More Information
1" Clevis Pin W/ Clips#71344
- Add to Cart More Hydraulic Hose More Information
1/2" x 144" (12') Hydraulic Hose, Swivel End#86680
- Add to Cart More Valve Repair Parts More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
A-2694 BCP-375 3/8 Inch Breather Plug#17726