Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 4 x 16
Ideal for agricultural applications, this Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder has a 4 in. bore and an 16 in. stroke. The retracted length is 31-1/2 in. and the rod diameter measures 1-3/4 in. Use this hydraulic cylinder for a working pressure of 2500 PSI. MPN-T25401614ASAE
Replace hydraulic cylinders to keep your equipment running. This 4" x 16" cylinder has a rod diameter of 47-1/2" and is constructed of high strength steel and includes tie rods to prevent high pressure failure.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 4"
- Stroke: 16"
- Rod Diameter: 47-1/2"
- Retracted Length: 31-1/2"
- Extended Length: 47-1/2"
- Pin Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Port Size: 1/2" NPTF
- PSI: 2500
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder, 4 In. Bore, 16 In. Stroke in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078