Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 4 x 48
$249.99 249.99 EA
Ideal for agricultural applications, this Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder has a 4 in. bore and an 48 in. stroke. The retracted length is 58-1/4 in. and the rod diameter measures 2 in. Use this hydraulic cylinder for a working pressure of 2500 PSI.Due to weight of this product, Motor Freight shipping is required.
Grizzly® hydraulic cylinders are constructed of high strength steel and include tie rods to prevent high pressure failure. This cylinder features a 4 inch bore with a 24 inch stroke and has a 1" inch pin.Specifications
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 4"
- Stroke: 48"
- Rod Diameter: 2"
- Retracted Length: 58-1/4"
- Extended Length: 106-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 1/2" NPTF
- PSI: 2500
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
4X48 2"ROD 58-1/4"RL 106-1/4"EL in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078