Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 2 x 4
$55.99 55.99 EA
Grizzly® hydraulic cylinders are ideal for agricultural applications. With a working pressure of 2500 PSI, this hydraulic cylinder is constructed for high quality performance. With a 2 in. bore and a 6 in. stroke, this cylinder has a retracted length of 16-1/4 in.
This Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder has a 2 inch bore and a 4 stroke with a retraced length of 14-1/4 inches and an extended length of 18-1/4 inches. Grizzly cylinders are contructed from high strength steel and zinc plated for the tough conditions on the job or farm.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 2"
- Stroke: 4"
- Rod Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Retracted Length: 14-1/4"
- Extended Length: 18-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 3/8" NPTF
- PSI: 2500
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly 2X4 1-1/8"ROD 14 1/4"RL 18 in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Hydraulic Hose More Information
1/2" x 144" (12') Hydraulic Hose, Swivel End#86680
- Add to Cart More Valve Repair Parts More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
A-2694 BCP-375 3/8 Inch Breather Plug#17726
- Add to Cart More Rod Clevis More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
1" Clevis Pin W/ Clips For Hydraulic Cylinders#59626