Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 4 x 24
$173.99 173.99 EA
Use this Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder for agricultural applications with a working pressure of 2500 PSI. Designed for high quality performance, this cylinder has a 4 in. bore and a 24 in. stroke with a retracted length of 40-3/8 in. MPN-T25402416DDI
Replace hydraulic cylinders to keep your equipment running. This 4" x 24" cylinder has a rod diameter of 2" and is constructed of high strength steel and includes tie rods to prevent high pressure failure.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 4"
- Stroke: 24"
- Rod Diameter: 2"
- Retracted Length: 34-1/4"
- Extended Length: 58-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 1/2" NPTF
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly 4X24 BLK 2"ROD 34 1/4"RL 58-1/4" in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Sale! Add to Cart More Rod Clevis More Information
1" Clevis Pin W/ Clips#71344
- Add to Cart More Hydraulic Hose More Information
1/2" x 144" (12') Hydraulic Hose, Swivel End#86680
- Add to Cart More Valve Repair Parts More Hydraulic Parts, Attachments, & Cylinders More Information
A-2694 BCP-375 3/8 Inch Breather Plug#17726