Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 2-1/2 x 8
Ideal for agricultural applications, this Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder has a 2-1/2 in. bore and an 8 in. stroke. The retracted length is 18-1/4 in. and the rod diameter measures 1-1/8 in. Use this hydraulic cylinder for a working pressure of 2500 PSI.
This Grizzly® hydraulic cylinder has a 2-1/2" inch bore and a 8" stroke with a retraced length of 18-1/4 inches and an extended length of 26-1/4 inches. Grizzly cylinders are contructed from high strength steel and zinc plated for the tough conditions on the job or farm.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 2-1/2"
- Stroke: 8"
- Rod Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Retracted Length: 18-1/4"
- Extended Length: 26-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 3/8" NPTF
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly® Cylinder, 2-1/2 In. Bore, 8 In. Stroke in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078