Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder 2 x 20
Grizzly® hydraulic cylinders are ideal for agricultural applications. With a working pressure of 2500 PSI, this hydraulic cylinder is constructed for high quality performance. With a 2 in. bore and a 20 in. stroke, this cylinder has a retracted length of 30-1/4 in, and an extended length of 50-1/4 in.
Grizzly® hydraulic cylinders are constructed of high strength steel and include tie rods to prevent high pressure failure. This cylinder features a 2" inch bore with a 14" inch stroke and has a 1" inch pin.
- Grizzly® Brand
- Bore: 2"
- Stroke: 20"
- Rod Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Retracted Length: 30-1/4"
- Extended Length: 50-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 1"
- Port Size: 3/8" NPTF
We carry plenty of hydraulic cylinders and other repair kits, clevis rods, hydraulic parts and pieces.
Grizzly® Hydraulic Cylinder, 2 In. Bore, 20 In. Stroke in Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulics at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078