Hand Corn Sheller
This manual corn sheller, made by Decker Manufacturing, is tapered and angled to pop kernels off of ears of corn around 2 in. wide. Its six ridges quickly and gently release the kernel from the ear, making this a handy tool for any farmer, gardener, or cook.
Created for shelling corn by hand, this clever tool fits into your hand. It allows you to twist an ear of corn through the opening, rubbing whole kernels off. Designed to be used on uncooked corn, this sheller is ideal for creating your own poultry feed, making homemade cream corn, and to save seeds for future crops. The 2-1/8 inch tall metal sheller includes six tapered ridges that plucks kernels off in whole pieces, without the need of electric tools.Specifications
- Handheld manual corn sheller
- Metal construction
- Height: 2-1/8 in.
- 2-1/2 in. opening tapers to 1-7/8 in.
- 6 tapered ridges
- 1/4 in. to 1/8 in. thick
- Decker Manufacturing
HAND CORN SHELLER FOR COB CORN in Corn Shellers and Livestock & Pets at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Canning Supplies & Misc More Cooking Accessories More Kitchen Accessories More Miscellaneous Kitchen More Information
Corn Cutter and Creamer#70755
- Add to Cart More Pitch Forks More Lawn and Garden More Information
- Add to Cart More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Cooking Accessories More Kitchen Accessories More Miscellaneous Kitchen More Information
Hand Crank Pea Sheller#70756
- Add to Cart More Chicken Feeders & Waterers More Poultry Supplies More Information
Poultry Nipple Waterer, Grommet Included#82518