12-1/2 Gauge Galvanized High Tensile Wire, 170,000 PSI
$94.99 94.99 RL
Our high tensile electric fence wire is an excellent solution for livestock fencing. Great for electric fencing or simply as a barrier, our high tensile wire contains your livestock and protects them from unwanted predators. This high tensile electric fence has a breaking strength of 170,000 PSI. It is galvanized to resist rust and corrosion. More information is provided in the following description.
Use this high tensile wire to build containment fences for your livestock. You can use this high tensile wire as a simple boundary fence, or you can use it as an electric fence for added security. This 12-1/2 gauge, 170,000 PSI electric fence wire is strong enough to keep predators away while containing your sheep, cattle, and other livestock.
This 12-1/2 gauge high tensile fencing wire is an affordable solution for covering large areas of land. It is easy to install and has a long life cycle. This wire fencing is also rust and corrosion resistant with a Class III galvanized coating to protect it from the elements. It comes in a 4000 foot roll and meets ASTM-641 and ASTM-854 standards.
- 12-1/2 gauge high tensile wire
- 170,000 PSI
- Class III galvanized
- 4,000 ft. long
- Meets ASTM-641 and ASTM-854 standards
12-1/2 GA HI-TEN WIRE 170,000 in High Tensile Wire and Fencing at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Tractor Tool Boxes & Radios More Tractor Accessories More Information
Tractor Tool Box, Red#30942
- Add to Cart More Truck Accessories & Toolboxes More Steering Wheels More Information
Steering Wheel Spinner Knob#22209