High Test Chain, 1/4 In. Grade 43 Steel
$1.09 1.09 FT
Use this grade 43 chain for a variety of heavy duty applications. It measures 1/4 inch and can support a maximum load capacity of 2,600 lbs. This high test chain is sold by the foot and has a weight of 69 lbs. per 100 ft.
This high test utility chain measures 1/4 inch. It is constructed from grade 43 high strength medium carbon steel chain and features excellent wear characteristics. It is ideal for most tie down applications such as logging, trucking, vehicle towing, and general safety applications. This heavy duty chain has a working load limit of 2,600 lbs., and is sold by the foot for a customized length. The diameter of the link measures 0.275 inch, the inside length measures 1.02 inch, and the inside width measures 0.50 inch.Specifications
- Proof Coil Chain
- Size: 1/4 in.
- Grade 43 steel
- Maximum working load: 2,600 lbs.
- Weight per 100 ft: 69 lbs.
- Link diameter: 0.275 in.
- Inside length: 1.02 in.
- Inside width: 0.50 in.
- Sold by the foot
1/4" G43 HIGH TEST CHAIN in Chain, Log, Tie Out and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078