High Test Chain, 5/16 In. Grade 43 Galvanized Steel
$2.49 2.49 FT
Use this grade 43 chain for a variety of heavy duty applications. It measures 5/16 inch and can support a maximum load capacity of 3,900 lbs. This high test chain is galvanized and has a weight of 100 lbs. per 100 ft.
This high test hot galvanized utility chain measures 5/16 inch. It is constructed from grade 43 high strength medium carbon steel chain and features excellent wear characteristics. It is ideal for most tie down applications such as logging, trucking, vehicle towing, and general safety applications. The galvanizing process includes covering the surface of the chain with a heavy layer of zinc chain. This heavy layer is the best way to protect chains from corrosion and the elements. The galvanizing process helps in marine applications to lessen wear and increase corrosion resistance. This heavy duty chain has a working load limit of 3,900 lbs.Specifications
- Proof Coil Chain
- Size: 5/16 in.
- Grade 43 steel
- Maximum working load: 3,900 lbs.
- Weight per 100 ft: 100 lbs.
- Link diameter: 0.330
- Inside length: 1.15 in.
- Inside width: 0.49 in.
- Sold by the foot
5/16" G43 HIGH TEST CHAIN GALV in Chain, Log, Tie Out and Fasteners at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Change Hitch - Category 1 With Stabilizer Bar#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078