Homestead Challenger 6 Ft. x 12 Ft. Enclosed Trailer, Ramp
Call For Pricing
The Homestead Challenger trailer is the workhorse of the trailer line. This enclosed cargo or utility trailer, with it's heavy duty construction and the stylish aerodynamic build, will be the ideal fit for your lifestyle whether at work, home, or play. Constructed by Homestead, these trailers contain the finest materials and components available and are both versatile and stylish. This model 612CS comes complete with a rear ramp package and side door. Homestead trailers are in compliance with all industry standards and federal DOT regulations.
The Homestead Challenger Trailer with a ramp package is the workhorse of the trailer line. The enclosed cargo and utility trailer is 6 foot x 12 foot and the perfect trailer for those that demand versatility and quality with style. These trailers include the 32 Inch side door with a 5 foot sidewall and a ramp package featuring a 5 foot wide rear ramp with cable assist. This Homestead Challenger Trailer is the ideal trailer for your farm and work requirements and great for those recreational uses too.
- Homestead Challenger 612CS enclosed trailer with door ramp package
- Includes 32 In. side door with 5 ft. sidewall, 5 foot wide rear ramp with cable assist, and interior dome light
- Heavy duty all steel framed body
- Floor and wall crossmembers - 24 Inch O.C.
- Overall length - 16 ft.4 In.
- Overall height - 7 ft.6 In.
- Overall width - 7 ft.6 In.
- Interior length - 12 ft.5 In.
- Interior height - 5 ft.8 In.
- Interior width - 5 ft.8 In.
- Door opening height - 4 ft.11 In.
- Door opening width - 5 ft.2 In.
- Tire size - 205-75-D15, load range C
- Ball size - 2 Inches
- GWVR - 2990
- Curb weight - 1320
- Payload - 1670
- Aluminum Treadplate fenders
- Exterior fasteners 6 Inches O.C.
- Aerodynamic TPO nosecap and aerodynamic styling
- Aluminum exterior with baked enamel finish
- 3500 lb. axle with EZ lube hubs
- 3/4 Inch exterior grade phywood floor and 3/8 Inch plywood wall liner
- Door holdbacks and chains
- Heavy duty tongue jack
- Heavy duty exterior trim
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply. And, all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product