Mower Blade to fit AYP - Sears - Husqvarna - Poulan, 18-3/16"
95-036 AYP - Sears - Husqvarna - Poulan Mower Blade - 18-3/16"
|1 – 9||10 +|
|Oregon #||Length||Center Hole||Width||Thickness|
|95-036||18-3/16"||5 pt. star||2.25"||0.134"|
- Mower Blade made to fit AYP (2) for 36" cut
- OEM(s) • 127841, 138496, 532127841, 532138496, 917532127841, 917532138496
- Mower Blade made to fit Craftsman (2) for 36" cut
- OEM(s) • 127841, 136969, 138496, 138969
- Mower Blade made to fit Husqvarna (2) for 36" cut
- OEM(s) • 127841, 138496, 532127841, 532138496, 532138969, 917532127841, 917532138496
- Mower Blade made to fit Poulan (2) for 36" cut, model PP1136, star center hole
- OEM(s) • 532127841, 532138496
- Oregon® Part Number 95-036
- AYP 532138496 18-3/16In
- Center Hole: 5 pt. star
- Length 18-3/16
- Width: 2.25
- Thickness: 0.134
- Offset: 1/8
To ensure that we ship the correct replacement blade for your mower, please match the OEM # or the measurement of your blade (measure from top left to bottom right of Blade or top right to bottom left of blade for length).
Check your manufacturer's part number in your owner's manual or parts list. The OEM # listed should match that number. If your manufacturer's part number is not listed, call us toll free 800-345-0169 and we will check our complete stock of blades, and/or see if we can get it for you!
Please follow your Mower Manufacturer's Installation Guidelines exactly when installing blades. Failure to follow such guidelines may result in property damage, personal injury, or death.
Oregon 95-036 AYP/SEARS/HUSQV/POULAN in Blades and at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
- Overall Rating: 3/5
- Write a Review
Bought mainly because of price, but was disappointed to find them to be very light weight as compared original equipment (about 1/2 as thick) . This actually worked out for me, as I have very uneven and rocky ground, I found that even though they tend to bend when I hit the occasional rock, my mandrels don't break as they did with heavy blades. I can replace bent blades at this price much cheaper and with less effort than replacing mandrels (a much bigger pain in the butt). Fit was ok, but due to being thinner I had to use spacers between blade bolts and the blades to tighten properly.
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078