HYPRO® 7700 Roller Water Pump
The HYPRO® 7700 Roller Water Pump is designed for agricultural and farming applications, as well as a residential and commercial applications. This economical, self-priming pump can pump water up to 200 PSI. With a maximum flow rate of 22.1 GPM, these pumps are suitable for all of your water pump needs.
The HYPRO® 7700 roller water pump is designed for farming, residential, and commercial uses, and they are one of the most popular choices among farmers. This roller pump is excellent for transferring many fluids, including water, industrial spraying, and agricultural spraying including the application of pesticides and weed control.
This cast-iron hydraulic pump is made by HYPRO®, and features a 15/16" solid shaft with standard counter clockwise rotation. The rotary design of the unit makes it reliable, since the roller pump has no check valves, less friction, and a lower starting torque than other water pumps. Its cast iron housing, pump body (with side ports), and rotor ensure that it can stand up to insecticides, herbicides, and other chemicals. We do not recommend this hydraulic pump for fertilizer application or the use of liquid nitrogen.
The HYPRO® 7700 roller water pump works when the pump shaft is moved by the PTO or engine. When the fluid enters the unit at a constant speed, the rotor and shaft assembly turn, and the rollers eject the fluid through the pump housing and through the nozzle. This particular roller pump has a maximum pressure of 200 PSI, and can continuously operate at 100 PSI. Its maximum flow rate is 14.2 GPM at 540 RPM, or it can operate at 22.1 GPM at 800 RPM. The fluid temperature can reach a maximum of 140 degrees.
This hydraulic pump comes equipped with a 3/4" NPT female that has Super Rollers and Viton shaft seals. It also includes a 1" hose barb. This unit does not come with a quick coupler, but you other couplers are sold separately. For 540 RPM, purchase #25131; for 1000 RPM, purchase #25132. Purchase the 7700C if you only wish to pump water. You can also use the "C" version of the roller pump for pumping agricultural chemicals, such as herbicide, but the 7700N or 7700XL will give you a longer life. Pump parts and repair kits are available for the Hypro 7700 series water pump.
- HYPRO® 7700 Roller Water Pump
- 7 roller water pump
- 15/16" solid shaft
- Maximum flow rate 22.1 GPM
- Maximum pressure 200 psi
- Maximum 800 RPM
- Maximum temperature of 140 degrees
- 3/4 inch NPT inlet & outlet 1" hose barb included
- Continuous operation 100 psi
- Intermittent operation 200 psi
- Couplers are sold separately. For 540 RPM, purchase coupler #25131; for 1000 RPM, purchase coupler #25132.
Hypro HYPRO® 7700 Roller Water Pump in Roller Pumps and Sprayers, Pumps, Parts, & Accessories at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Cleaning Accessories More Homeowner Supplies More Pickuppers & Reachers More Cleaning Supplies More Information
Trash Gator Pick-Up Tool, 40"#62038
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482