Jobbers Length Drill Bit, 7/32 In.
Ideal to use with hand held drills, these jobber length drill bits are less likely to break when drilling due to their shorter size. This drill size gauge measures 7/32 in., with a standard 118 degree point. Great for drilling through wood, metal or durable plastic.
This jobber length drill bit has a gauge measuring 7/32 in., constructed with a flute spiral and a standard 118 degree point for creating clean and efficient holes when drilling. Due to the shorter size of the drill bit, it has a strong chance of not breaking and it allows you to drill through different types of woods, metals and sturdy plastics. The flute length of this jobber drill bit measures 2-1/2 in. while the overall length measures 3-3/4 in. There are a variety of jobber length drill bits to choose from for whichever fits your project best.Specifications
- Drill size gauge: 7/32 in.
- Flute type: Spiral
- Flute length: 2-1/2 in.
- Overall length: 3-3/4 in.
- Standard 118 degree point
- Drills through metals, plastics and wood
7/32" JOBBERS LENGTH DRILL BIT in Drill Bits and Air, Hand, & Power Tools at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119
- Add to Cart More Burners More Propane Burners and Regulators More Cast Iron & Cooking Supplies More Information
Carolina Cooker® Banjo Burner and Stand, 100 Qt. Capacity#64482