Peanut Inverter Chain for KMC Digger Shaker Inverter
$239.99 239.99 EA
Peanut inverter chains carry the shaker/rattler bars during the process that removes the soil from the peanuts while digging. The chains also attach to the drive sprockets to get their power.
Peanut inverter or rattler bar chains for the KMC Digger Shaker Inverter are used to help shake the excess dirt from the peanuts during the digging of the harvest process. These are sold 2 per box and wrap around the split sprocket for the KMC Digger. Keep your shaker chains well lubricated and make sure they can move freely to avoid downtime. This chain fits the 2, 4, and 6 row KMC models.
PEANUT INVERTOR CHAIN 2/BOX in Parts to fit KMC Digger and Farm Machinery Parts at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Add to Cart More Sprayers More Sprayers, Pumps, Parts, & Accessories More Information
15 Gallon Lawn and Garden Spot Sprayer#57383
- Add to Cart More Bale Movers, Forks, & Carry Alls More Farm Machinery & Tractor Implements More Farm Machinery Parts More Information
Grizzly® Bale Spear, 49-1/4" Nut Included#44119
- Add to Cart More Truck Accessories & Toolboxes More Steering Wheels More Information
Steering Wheel Spinner Knob#22209