KODIAK Rotary Cutter, Lift Type, Heavy Duty, 8 Ft
HD-96 is a heavy duty rotary cutter by KODIAK. This lift type rotary cutter has a category 1 or 2 three point hitch. Center and outboard gearboxes are powered by a series 5 PTO shaft with a slip clutch. Built for the toughest jobs, KODIAK has a 5 year limited gearbox warranty.Ships via motor freight service.
This rotary cutter by KODIAK is a heavy duty 8 foot lift type rotary mower. Built for the toughest of jobs, the HD-96 rotary mower has a 100 HP center gear box and two 90 HP outboard gear boxes. The rotary cutter has a 5/8 inch round stump jumper to protect your blades from roots and rocks. The minimum tractor power requirement is 42 HP.
The HD-96 has a working width of 93 inches and a towing width of 98 inches. Laminated dual tail wheels allow you to adjust your cutting height from 2 to 10 inches. This heavy duty cutter can handle material up to 3 inches in diameter and maintain a smooth cut.
- KODIAK HD-96 Rotary Cutter
- Lift Type rotary mower
- Cutting Width: 93 In.
- Transport width: 98 In.
- Hitch: Category 1 or 2
- Cutting height: 2 to 10 in.
- Cutting capacity: 3 In.
- Deck thickness: 10 gauge steel
- Side bands: Heavy duty 8 In. channel
- Minimum tractor requirements: 42 HP
- PTO: Series 5 with slip clutch
- Shock coupler protected center drive shaft
- Stump jumper: 5/8 In. thick, round
- Center gear box: 100 HP
- Outboard gear boxes: 90 HP
- Laminated dual tail wheels with bearing hubs
- Weight: 1250 lbs.
- Chain guard is not included but can be special ordered for an additional charge
- Quick hitch adaptable
- 5 year gearbox limited warranty
Use the following ASC products for replacement parts.
- PTO shaft: ASC # 42969
- Bolt blade: ASC # 49327
- Clockwise blade: ASC # 59993
- Counter clockwise blade: ASC # 59994
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply. And, all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078