Lagoon Agra Sphere
Add a useful and simple wastewater treatment system to help anaerobic lagoons. Just add the spheres to the lagoon, 1 can serve a 125,000 gallon space. This will help reduce sludge from building up and creates a liquefaction process.
A safe and effective waste treatment system to put into an anaerobic lagoon. It helps reduce odors and crust from forming, while also creating a liquefaction operation to maintain sludge from building up. These spheres are 100% natural and biodegradable and they work on a patented time-release system to ensure an accurately timed lagoon treatment. Each sphere can last up to 180 days, however it is recommended that when using several in one lagoon that 70% of the spheres are to be placed in the areas with the highest build up, and the remaining 30% in the lesser sludge areas.Specifications
- Lagoon Agra Sphere
- Treats up to 125,000 gallons
- Maintains lagoons
- 100% biodegradable and natural
- Patented system, time-release
- 4 lagoons for 500,000 gallons
- Reduces sludge and odors
- Recommend that 70% used on tough sludge areas, 30% in remaining areas
- Can last 180 days
- Helps prevent crusting
Always follow local, state, and federal requirements for the treatment of water bodies.
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply. And, all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Herbicides More Herbicides, Grass, & Weed Control More Lawn and Garden More Information
41% Gly Star® Plus Glyphosate Herbicide, 2-1/2 Gallons#50135
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078
- Hot! Add to Cart More Manual Canisters More Information
Large Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Neoprene Seal, 12" x 3-1/4"#67670
- Hot! Add to Cart More Discada BBQ Disc Blade Woks More Information
Carolina Cooker® 24" Discada, BBQ Disc Blade Wok#85078