Lawn Insect Control, Tiger Brand®, 20 Lb. Bag
Use this lawn insect control by Tiger Brand® to effectively rid your lawn, landscape, and the perimeter of your home, work, or shop of unwanted insects. This lawn insect control contains 0.2% Bifenthrin to treat and kill fire ants, chinch bugs, mole crickets, ants, armyworms, centipedes, chiggers, crickets, cut worms, spiders, and more above and below your lawn surface.
This lawn insect control by Tiger Brand® will help control pests found above and below your lawn surface. The active ingredient in this lawn insect treatment is 0.2 % Bifenthrin by weight. Bifenthrin in an insecticide that is fairly immobile in soils and will last up to 4 months to continue to protect your lawn from unwanted insects.
Application rates vary by desired insect control. See package details for directions. This insect treatment can protect your lawn, landscape, and perimeter from mole crickets, fire ants, armyworms, centipedes, chiggers, crickets, cutworms, earwigs, grasshoppers, millipedes, spiders, ticks and more.
- Tiger Brand®
- Lawn Insect Control
- Active ingredient - Bifenthrin (0.2% by weight)
- Inert ingredients - 99.8% by weight
- For use with a broadcast spreader
- Use as directed on package
- Apply 1/2 cup of Lawn Insect Control directly to fire ant mounds and saturate with 1 to 2 gallons of water to treat the mounds
- Bifenthrin is an insecticide used to treat fire ants, aphids, worms, ants beetles, grasshoppers, mites, spiders, ticks, flies, fleas, and more
- Use on landscaped areas, perimeters, and lawns
- 20 lb. bag
Your order is important to us and we will strive to process it as quickly as possible. Most in-stock items are shipped within 2-4 business days and typically deliver in 5-7 business days. In-stock items may ship from multiple locations and can arrive on separate days. Heavy or bulky items will ship via Freight/Truck Service and will take 8-10 business days for delivery. For those immediate product needs, we do offer at an additional cost, express service from UPS and Motor freight.
Shipping costs are determined by item weight and your zipcode. Once you have entered your shipping address, city, state, and zip code into checkout, your shipping total will be calculated and available for review. Please see the shipping map below as a guide.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase from Agri Supply, we will gladly refund your money, or exchange the item, or fix it should it break. A minimum one-year warranty applies to all non-perishable items, parts and service from Agri Supply, and all hand tools sold by Agri Supply have a lifetime warranty, regardless of the length of the manufacturer's warranty. See our Agri Supply Guarantee for more details.
To return an item... give us a call at 1-800-345-0169, or visit one of our 8 retail stores near you, and one of our friendly customer service representatives, or store employees, will be glad to assist you.
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Map -
The above shipping chart applies to UPS ground shipments to the 48 contiguous states only. Please call 1-800-345-0169 for timing on shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, thank you!
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product
May We Suggest
- Add to Cart More Cleaning Accessories More Homeowner Supplies More Pickuppers & Reachers More Cleaning Supplies More Information
Trash Gator Pick-Up Tool, 40"#62038
- Add to Cart More Roller Pumps More Information
Agri Supply® Ferroni Self Priming Roller Pump#12242
- Hot! Add to Cart More Tractor Quick Hitches More Tractor Accessories More Information
Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch, Category 1, Stabilizer Bar Included#70078