Lincwelder Electric ® AC/DC 225/125 Stick Welder
$599.99 599.99 EA
Whether welding in a shop, in the field, repairing a metal project, or even just fabricating artwork, a smooth arc is needed for an effortless bind. This Lincoln Electric ® AC/ DC stick welder makes fusing easy.Ships via motor freight service.
When welding, a smooth arc is needed for an effortless bind. This AC / DC stick welder, by Lincoln Electric ®, can fuse mild and stainless steel, low hydrogen, and hard facing electrodes. It is ideal for home, farm, and shop use, including maintenance repair and light fabrication.
This easy to use welder includes an easy to operate front mounted polarity switch, which provides for a sturdy and trustworthy procedure setting ability. It also comes with an input cable with an attached plug, a heavy duty work clamp and cable, and an insulated electrode holder and cable. This welder also includes a lightweight head shield with lens, a sample pack of electrodes (rods), and a helpful welder's guide.
- Lincoln Electric ® model K1297
- AC/DC 225/125
- Input power: 230 volts/ 1 phase/ 60 hertz
- Output AC: 225 amps / 25 volts for most 5/32 in. electrodes and 3/16 in. mild steel electrodes
- Output DC: 125 amps/ 25 volts for most 1/8 in. electrodes
- Ouput AC Range: 40-225 amps
- Output DC Range: 30-125 amps
- Dimensions: 24 in. height x 17-1/4 in. wide x 12 in. deep
- Weight: 124 lbs.
- 3 year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor
- NEMA rated
- UL listed
- CSA approved
LINCWELDER AC/DC-225/125 in Welders & Accessories and Welding Supplies at Agri Supply ®.Shipping & Return Information
- Overall Rating: None
- Be the first to review this product